Muffin top

I joined a gym this month but I still can't seem to find the time to go.  I'm planning on going tomorrow, I promise.  Really, I will.  I still have most of my pregnancy weight and lost only a few pounds.  I can't seem to get rid of it. I have what people would call a 'muffin top.'  This is what I imagine I look like when I think of it, just not as delicious:


So, off to the gym I go to lose the "baby weight." 

I'm starting to get that antsy feeling I get when I'm anxious.  The list of projects is growing, yet I can barely find the time and energy to do anything.  Getting back into shape is on my list.  I would love to fit into my clothes again.  I need to slow down and breathe.  Take my time and not worry so much.  But so much is happening these days, and I struggle with letting go of control and just let things "be."  How does everyone else do it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Nerina, with love

My Wedding Day...

Summer Vacation 2008