Hiatus

I know, I've been gone a while.  I took a small break from writing mostly because I didn't have a computer or internet at home.  I've had to do postings at work, which can be a bit difficult.  But I now have a new computer and internet (that's not "borrowed" from my neighbor), so I'm ready to get back to writing.

Last year this time I was just returning from Cascabel, AZ.  I went on a 4 day retreat/fast and returned rejuvenated and refreshed.  New beginnings.  New experiences.  New opportunities before me.  I decided that I wouldn't be in control anymore.  Quite a bit has changed since then.  I've stepped back in my work with No More Deaths; still involved and active, but finding a better balance.  I made a list of the things I wanted to grow in my life and have put my energy there.  My garden, my animals, my home, my friends, and the possibility of new relationships.  

For now, happy Spring...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Nerina, with love

My Wedding Day...

Summer Vacation 2008